Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

infoset to another user group

Former Member
0 Kudos

want to assign the infoset to another user group.

i have created a infoset and query for user group zman.

now i want to move the infoset and query to user group zasr .

i checkin sq03 and given the infoset name and in the change mode i slected zasr and saved it.

but the infoset is now belongs to two user groups ie zman and zasr. But i want it only for zasr i tried to uncheck it in sq03 but it is not saving ie i want to remove the infoset from zman user group.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member230674
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Goto SQ03. Give the name of User Group from which you want to detach the Infoset.Click on

Assign Users and Infosets.Click on Assign Infosets.Then you can see the Infoset which was already assigned.Select check box against row which show the assignment of Infoset to the given user.

Click on User Delete Button.Then assignment of Infoset to the given usergroup was deleted.

I hope, you find solution from aboove information.

by

Prasad GVK.

2 REPLIES 2

former_member230674
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Goto SQ03. Give the name of User Group from which you want to detach the Infoset.Click on

Assign Users and Infosets.Click on Assign Infosets.Then you can see the Infoset which was already assigned.Select check box against row which show the assignment of Infoset to the given user.

Click on User Delete Button.Then assignment of Infoset to the given usergroup was deleted.

I hope, you find solution from aboove information.

by

Prasad GVK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if you have authorization to change the assignment.

Also, check if user id is assigned to the user group.

Regards,

Kritesh Shah

Edited by: Kritesh Shah on Apr 1, 2009 11:48 AM