Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompletion log for fields in Additional data B - Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have added two fields in Additional data B tab of Sales Order. They are DAMTYP and DAMPOS. These values are selected using a list box based on the values in the Reason code in the Header VBAK-AUGRU. When the user changes a value of the Reason code the values of DAMTYP and DAMPOS are changed dynamically and the user has to select value from list. These two fields are mandatory and have to be populated in the Incompletion log if not filled.

The problem is when the user changes the value of Reason code and hits the save button immediately (without going to the Additional Data B tab), the values are reset in SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE. But the fields are not listed in Incompletion log.

I have added the fields to Sales Item group 20 in OVA2 transaction.

Please suggest some comments,

Regards,

Janani

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure why the incompletion log, not getting triggered. Have you extended your VBAP with your custom fields?

Try the user exit in MV45AFZZ "USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE" in this place you can raise the exception.

If the hint is usefulu2026 Say thanks by rewardu2026.

Regards,

Prabhu Rajesh

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure why the incompletion log, not getting triggered. Have you extended your VBAP with your custom fields?

Try the user exit in MV45AFZZ "USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE" in this place you can raise the exception.

If the hint is usefulu2026 Say thanks by rewardu2026.

Regards,

Prabhu Rajesh

0 Kudos

I have appended the fields to the VBAP table. Before save i am checking if the value in DAMTYP and DAMPOS is according to the recent Reason code selected. If not the value is cleared. When save is clicked if the values are empty the fields should list in Incompletion log.

If i goto the additional data b and leave the fields blank, then its is getting listed in incompletion log. If save is clicked directly then its not listed.

Please help

Edited by: janani chakrapani on Jul 21, 2008 3:49 PM