Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

include report for class not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am getting an error in test system after transporting from devolopment system

IN SE24,if do a syntax check for the class

include report CL_EX_TEST======CO not found .But in devolopment system,i am not getting any error.

ANybody plz help.

Regards,

Tess

4 REPLIES 4

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may only have transported parts of the class. Check the transport - does it contain an entries like LIME METH CL_EX_TEST...? You need to create a new transport for the whole class. The object must be

R3TR CLAS CL_EX_TEST

Regards

matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm sure you miss one transport or you miss one program to attach to transport request, please make sure you have transported everything.

in DEV system check with user ID any programs are in $TMP,

Pavan

uwe_schieferstein
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tess

The previous answers are misleading because you obviously do not transport a standard class from DEV to QA system. Instead I assume you are using class CL_EX_TEST within your z-class.

Please check in table <b>PROGDIR </b>whether their is an entry for CL_EX_TEST======CO (protected section) on the QA system. I guess it is missing.

If so have a look at the DEV system how this entry looks like and add it to table PROGDIR on your QA system.

This is a common error (at least for me) with standard classes:

Regards

Uwe

0 Kudos

Thanks uwe.schieferstein

My partciular class gets activated after your solution .