Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound ORDERS error by pop up in BDC process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , I got an error about inbound ORDERS idoc failed with error msg"Taxes have been re-determined",

my system is receiving inbound ORDERS idoc from buyer R/3 by standard ALE inbound function, FM IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS will be triggered to create SO once inbound ORDERS idoc is received, as we do some local mapping in user exit EXIT_SAPLVEDA_001 and 002 to change the sold to, ship to etc, there will be pop up window to inform you "Taxes have been re-determined" during SO creation, and it's just the information not the error pop up.

now situation is:

the inbound will fail with error "Taxes have been re-determined" once inbound idoc is received from buyer R/3. (we porcess inbound idoc immediately)

If we use WE19 to process the failed inbound idoc, whatever use standard inbound or inbound function module, whatever background or foreground, the SO will be created successfully, also in foreground model, the pop up window also exists during SO BDC process

Thanks for anyone give me some ideas about this issue.

Rgds,

ZH

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

seeking any reply..