Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Smartform able to see the logo in print preview but logo not printing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In Smart form there is a logo which i am able to see through Print Preview but when trying to print that form the logo is not printing. What might be the reason for this problem, please suggest a solution for this problem.

Regards,

Siva.

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi there

This is a common thing that happens not because something wrong with ur print program or smartform but the problem may be with the printer.

consult your basis guy for this

regards

niharika

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to see the logo for all other smart forms i have developed using the same printer. But the problem is only with this Form. If the printer settings are not correct i should not be able to get the output for any form using that printer.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

increase height or width in output option for logo.

0 Kudos

hi

thar my b problem with while up loading logo so do one thing go 2 se 78 delet logo & up lode it again

it my helps u ....

0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

The same logo is used in another smartform also, but it is printing perfectly. So the problem should not be with uploading the logo.

Regards,

Siva.

0 Kudos

hi

u r cing output in abap r in pertucular Tcod .... ex VF02

0 Kudos

hi

u r cing output in abap r in pertucular Tcod .... ex VF02

0 Kudos

Hi karthik,

I am using a Tcode to see the output.

Regards,

Siva.

0 Kudos

HI

go to that logo increse resolution to 100 & c if becom big then go 2 200

0 Kudos

Hi All,

The problem is solved now. Previously the logo was there in a window, when i removed the window and embedded the logo directly in the page it was printing. Thanks for your Answers.

Regards,

Siva.