Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import DLL library

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a question about DLL's. I have a DLL from an application and I need to use some functions from this DLL. How can I do that? As an exemple my dll is mydll.dll and use this dll to print, it's useful in VBA. I use the function F_PRINT from it. How can I use this same function in ABAP? I tried the SOLE tcode but doen't work. Any ideia?

Thanks everyone.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this:

http://www.synactive.com/docu_e/specials/externaldata.html

Your points are apreciated

0 Kudos

Thanks Ytamar, but I'm still confuse. My SAP version is 4.6c and I need to engage the DLL function inside an ABAP program. Can I use this statements in a normal abap program, for my version?

Thanks again

0 Kudos

is it a activex dll, if yes then check out the following weblog where i had used MS text to speech control in ABAP

this may give you an idea on how to go about.

Regards

Raja

0 Kudos

Thanks Raja, it is very helpful but it is not an activex dll. I'm still trying to figure out any way to access some functions from my dll and it doesn't work.

My dll came togueter my printer and I didn't register it, it doesn't need. The problems is I just can use the functionality from this printer if I access this dll and execute its functions.

Thanks again