Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Implement enhancement MB_CF001 for TX MB1B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I'd like to do some check for tx MB1B before posting , and also give a message to user.

I created and actived a project in CMOD with component MB_CF001 .Through SMOD, i found out the function module i need is EXIT_SAPLMBMB_001. So i just put all my code in this FM and active it .

But when i run MB1B and post, no message show up.

Could someone what kind of reason it may be? Many thanks

best regards

Frost

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Madhan

Thank you for your reply.

As i mentioned in the question, i actived everything involved already.I added a breakpoint before, it won't work . I also tried active "update debugger", still can't reach my breakpoint.

Regards

Frost

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is the project active ?

If Yes, keep a break-point and see, whether the program stops there

Regards

Madhan D

Edited by: Madhan Doraikannan on Dec 1, 2008 12:33 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Madhan

Thank you for your reply.

As i mentioned in the question, i actived everything involved already.I added a breakpoint before, it won't work . I also tried active "update debugger", still can't reach my breakpoint.

Regards

Frost

0 Kudos

Hi

Answer is pure assumption

The main program for MB1B is SAPMM07M and the user exit EXIT_SAPLMBMB_001 is called in the function module MB_POST_DOCUMENT, which is called in the function module MB_UPDATE_TASKS,

This function module is part of include MM07MFB9_BUCHEN_AUSFUEHREN.

Since this MB_UPDATE_TASKS function module is called UPDATE TASK, if you keep a break-point at this function module and after this if you switch on the UPDATE DEBUGGING, it should work

Regards

Madhan D

0 Kudos

Hi ,Madhan

Thank you for your information. i did as you said, but i still can get into the code of user exit. You know, what i am concerned is the content of EXIT_SAPLMBMB_001 . Everytime i run debugger , i can get to the breakpoint set on MB_UPDATE_TASKS, but i can step in , which means i still can't debug the code inside.

Do you have any idea about this? Many thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Frost

0 Kudos

Hi

Did you set the UPDATE Debugging on, after it reaches MB_UPDATE_TASKS ?

Regards

Madhan D

0 Kudos

Hi, Madhan

Yes , i did, and then press F5. It just went through the FM to next instead of going inside.

Best Regards

Frost

0 Kudos

Hi

The function group MBMM is set like System program so u need to set System Debugging too and Update debugging of course.

Anyway u should consider if your issue is to raise a message after checking the data, this is not your exit, here u can update some your Z-TABLE with data from MKPF and MSEG

Max

Edited by: max bianchi on Dec 2, 2008 12:18 PM

0 Kudos

Hi, Max

Thank you for your reminding. Actually , My purpose is check the vendor in the exit, if the vendor is a special one, give a popup message , type 'I' to the user and stop movement.Is that not possible in this exit? if not, which exit should i look into ?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Frost

0 Kudos

Hi

U can try to use the exit EXIT_SAPMM07M_001, it's used to update the text item, but u can insert an your own control.

There's EXIT_SAPLIE01_007, but here there are item (MSEG) data only

Max