Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hie...

In ORDERS05 IDoc -> segment E1EDK18 error is coming since some description for Payment terms is brought through an exit... Please let me know the valid userexits and Include program for same ,

Thanks..:)

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

may i know the transaction what you are using.

Regards

Kannaih

Former Member
0 Kudos

these are the exits present in IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS

1. EXIT_SAPLVEDA_011

2. EXIT_SAPLVEDA_010

3. EXIT_SAPLVEDA_003

4. EXIT_SAPLVEDA_004

5. EXIT_SAPLVEDA_005

and in IDOC_OUTPUT_ORDERS

1. EXIT_SAPLEINM_001

have a check if any code is written in these exits regarding your requirement

reward if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

In ORDERS05 out bound i get syntax error ....like below..

The segment E1EDK18 does not occur at the current level of the basic type ORDERS05 (extension ).

This error can have several reasons:

The segment E1EDK18 is assigned to a group whose header segment does not occur.

The segment E1EDK18 does not exist in the syntax description of the basic type ORDERS05 (extension ).

The sequence of segments in the group in which the segment appears is incorrect.

Previous errors ('mandatory' segment or group missing) may be due to this error.

I tried debugging ZXM06U02..but not working..

Regards

Bijal..:)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Outbound Syntax Error (Error No: 26) will come when there is incorrect updation of the application document happens.

Means there could be a incorrect hierarchical updation.

Check the application document updation and if you added any Zsegment before E1EDK18, check how the data is in Zsegment. Outbound IDOC is done through the application document only. Keep the breakpoint in the exit and try to debugg more depthly.

Regards

Kannaiah

0 Kudos

Hi thanks for the reply

I found out that when i trigger IDOc with basic type as ORDERS05 it works without errors

But when the basic type is changed to ORDERS02 it gives error

The noticeable difference is in segment E1EDP01

with ORDERS05 segment E1EDP01 has E1EDP20 & E1EDP19 001 as subsets

with ORDERS02 segment E1EDP01 does not have E1EDP20 & E1EDP19 001 as subsets , but all are separate segments..

Please let me know the solution

Thanks

Bijal:)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Debugg the Outbound FM, with both ORDERS05 and ORDERS02, how they are getting filled. Also check if there are any custom segements in ORDERS02.

Regards

Kannaiah