Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc status 53

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are some inbound idoc's which brings SO Changes to SAP (edi communication) are posted with status 53 (i.e application document posted successfully but when u go and check it in va03, nothing is changed, which has to be changed as per the IDOC).

But when reprocessing the same idoc via WE19 it works fine and post the changes.

<b>What can be the possible problem ??</b>

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manik,

If your Idoc is working via WE19 then i think the error is in inbound profile of your partner.

I think there may be fault in process code you have used.

Please check it and if its not the case let me know.

regards

Amit

0 Kudos

Hi amit,

Have checked the process code, it'a inbound so we have a FM and using the same on via we19.

/Manik

christian_wohlfahrt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

Often user-exits are a source of problems...

What (which fields) do you try to change? Also a foreground / background difference might be the reason (user-exit changing some data, which is not working in background?).

More details of your IDOC content please!

Regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manik,

This may occur due to material lock during ATP check if you try to change quantity at schedule line and in background mass processing of IDOC is done .

Check OSS 441857. On related to status 53 you may also check OSS 351365 / 419076 / 419860 / 485831.

Cheers.

Sanjay