Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC Message type ACC_DOCUMENT - Same Client different company Code

Former Member

Hi guys ,

I need your advice , I´m trying to create an IDOC to send my accounting postings via IDOC from one company to other in the same client , I did I think the whole process to achive that , meaning I went to tnx : SALE , SM59, WE21 but now in BD64 im facing the following problem : in the message type box , i filled the fields like this :

Model view TEST

Sender GCQCLNT100

Receiver GCQCLNT100

Message Type ACC_DOCUMENT

but I got the error : Client and server must be different. !! , so I dont know what to do now , any advice ? Im not sure if I need a Distribution model for what I want to do ? or maybe i can´t send idocs in the same client ??

thank you Guys.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I stored an IDOC with the IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS function, I believe I only had the receiver configured.

I created the idoc table, control structure, etc., did the save with the FM above...then the receive side had a process code and standard FM....

0 Kudos

Well , I´m not so sure about if I should develop a program, the finances consultant told me that i dont need to make code , that once i post if the message is activated the idoc will be send atuomatically with the whole info. . is it true ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

None of the answers helped me out, I tried a different approach