Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC Issue using ALE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create Invoice using T-code FB60/FBV1. When I save the document should see the entries in NAST table right? but I am not able to find those entries. When I have entry in NAST table only then I can send IDOC to the XI system.

When I ran Report-RSEOUT00, with Basic Type- invoic02, Port Of Receipientt-SAPXITRFC, Logical Message-INVOIC. But I am getting error msg that No IDOC is ready to process....

Can anyone please help me out?

Thank-You,

Venky

11 REPLIES 11

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venky,

You need to setup condition for output control (condition records, procedures, and output types) in transaction code <b>NACE</b>.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venky,

R u trying to generate the IDOCs with change pointers or how you are creating.

RSEOUT00 will only send the IDOCs once they are created.

also did you created a partner profile entry in WE20 for the same?

Can you give some more details?

shylesh

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating Invoice not changing any existing Invoices. I looked at NACE, already configured. I defined Partner Profile also.

Can anyone please help me out?

Thnaks,

Venky

0 Kudos

Why I am not able to see Invoice entries in NAST table after configure NACE.

0 Kudos

What is the configuration you did in NACE?

Easiest way to verify is to go to the invoice and look at its outputs. If you see your output type there, then your config is ok. Otherwise check your config.

0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

NACE -> V3 -> Procedures -> V10000 (Billing Output) -> Control -> Condition Type RD00 (Invoice) and Requirement 62 (BillDoc:ReleasePost) -> Save.

NACE -> V3 -> Output Types -> RD00 -> Processing Routines -> Medium A (Distribution ALE), Program RSNASTED, Form Routines ALE_PROCESSING -> Partner Function -> Medium EDI, Function BP and Name Bill-to party -> Save.

VV32 -> Output Type RD00 -> Key Combination -> i.e Sales Organization/Billing Type -> Enter -> Select your Sales Org. and Billing Type -> Execute -> Enter Condition Records -> i.e Bill Type F2, Partner Function BP, Partner 100001, Medium A (ALE), Dispatch 1 (Send with periodically scheduled job) and Language EN -> Save.

Can you please give me in-detail out to look at the output type. Because I am using T-code FBV1 n FB60 to create Invoices.

Thank-You,

Venky

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venky,

Your setup is for SD Billing, not for FI Invoice.

This will not work for FB60/FBV1 output.

You may want to check FI EDI configuration in IMG.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

0 Kudos

Ferry-

Thanks for your help.I would like to know if you don't have entry in NAST table can't we create IDOC using RSEOUT00 if I configure Partner Profile.

Do you have any idea how to set up for FI using NACE?

Thank-You,

Venky

0 Kudos

FB60 is for vendor invoice, which means it is inbound, not outbound. Why are you looking at NAST or RSEOUT00? Shouldn't you be executing RBDAPP01?

0 Kudos

What about FBV1? If Create invoice using FBV1 atleast those entries should appear in NAST table right?

Please correct me if I was wrong....

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venky,

I never dealt with FI IDoc and I don't think so you can use NACE for FI IDoc configuration.

But you can take look this report <b>RFFOALE1</b> - ALE Distribution of Payment Data. I believe you need to setup EDI outgoing payment in IMG.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto