Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc error status 26 While updating more than 1 line item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created an IDoc type with 2 header segments ZINVHDR and ZINVTOT and 3 child segments ZBCKORD, ZSRCINV and ZCORDEP. These 3 child segments are under ZINVHDR. Structure is as follows:

a.ZINVHDR

1.ZBCKORD

2.ZSRCINV

3.ZCORDEP

b.ZINVTOT

Now when I fill segements with only one line item and create idoc, it works fine. When there are more than 1 line item it give error status 26. I'm filing all the segments in the same order as shown in the idoc structure above. Code is written in the following way:

Loop at it_header into wa_header.

Fill_seg_zinvhdr.

Loop at it_item into wa_item.

fill_seg_zbckord.

fill_seg_zsrcinv.

fill_seg_zcordep.

Endloop.

Fill_seg_zinvtot.

Create_IDOC.

ENDLOOP.

I'm filling the segment name and idoc data into idoc structure within each of the fill_seg subroutine.

Please help me solve this issue.

Thanks!!!

Regards,

Sriram.

Edited by: Sriram_14880 on Nov 9, 2011 8:27 PM

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When you are creating IDOC, what have you set for number of records in child segment? Is that (1:1)? In that case only one detailed record could be there in child segment. If you set it to (1:20), 20 detailed records could be there in child segment. Hope it helps you.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. For child segments I have set limits as 1 to 9999. For parent segments I have set limits as 1.

Regards,

Sriram

0 Kudos

Hello Sriram,

please post some more code. How do you fill the sub segments?

Best regards,

Oliver

0 Kudos

Hi,

I was able to solve this issue. I placed segments in wrong order which was the reason for the error.

Regards,

Sriram.

0 Kudos

Hi

Can you tell me steps for generation of idoc using f110.