Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC - Change Pointer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

When we configure the change pointer for message type (for ex MATAMS), we can send the relevant delta.

The question is: the IDOC is being sent to the all partners that have the relevant message type but if we want to active the

Change pointer to a specific partner only, is it possible? (Ex :Partner type :LS,PARTNER: "TEST")

Thank you,

Boaz

3 REPLIES 3

Manohar2u
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try setting of filters in BD64 - EVEN if your filters are same for all partners then ONLY option I think is to create reduced message type and assign this in partner profile level

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to send an IDOC conditionally use IDOC filtering in Distribution model (BD64).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Write a custom program to get the list of materials which have changed by taking the logic from the RBDMIDOC program and then pass the list of materials and partner details to the program RBDSEMAT.

That would solve your problems, as you cann't control with the change pointers program RBDMIDOC program to restrict the partners.

Even i have used the same solution in my earlier project.

Thanks,

Mahesh.