Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

identify PA30 screen using screen number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

I am trying to identify PA30 screen using screen number. In the code I am working, we are doing BDC update. I am not sure which screen is getting updated. Here is the logic below:

PERFORM fill_bdc_tab USING :

'X' 'SAPMP50A' '1000',

' ' 'RP50G-PERNR' ee-pernr,

' ' 'RP50G-CHOIC' '2010',

' ' 'BDC_OKCODE' '=INS'.

We are filling bdc table with following information for particular employee.The purpose of this bdc update is to make update to IT2010

My question, SAPMP50A -> Program (Screen)

1000 -> screen number.

I was assuming it is PA30 initial screen. But it is not. Initial screen number for PA30 is 1100 in the system. So I am surprised which screen it is.

There is way to identify it.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

U need to use on 1100 screen numbe only. Becuase 1000 is the initial screen for the infotype. not for the PA30 tcode.

Sreeni.

0 Kudos

Sreeni,

1000 is initial screen for the infotype?? Which screen you are referring too.

-

U need to use on 1100 screen numbe only. Becuase 1000 is the initial screen for the infotype. not for the PA30 tcode.

Sreeni.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will have to check this with your Functional guy what he/she has configured for your system. Screen always vary from company to company. Our PA30 screen is 1300 as we use Concurrent employment. And screen for IT2010 is 2450.

Go to T-code of which you want to identify screen of. Go to menu System->status and u will get the info of the screen program.

Instead of using BDC recommended way is to use FM HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION

Amanadeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Time infotypes doesn't work like other PA infotypes.

the screens are all together in the same report. Insert /h in the status when you watch the data to identify the correct screen

Edited by: Jorge Hernandez Olalla on Sep 17, 2008 12:11 PM