Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am creating transaction code for zreport it showing error in ABAP 3.1 version

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am creating transaction code for zreport it showing an error in ABAP 3.1 version..

Error: System error: Table T020 incorrectly maintained ZFBL.

How to display the output in 3.1 version. If any one guide me it's urgent.

3 REPLIES 3

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you copied a standard transaction (or paste some code from a standard transaction) you are required to copy also some of the Customizing of this transaction. So perform a SQL trace or use a tool like SE30 (If it existed so long ago) to identify Customizing table read by the standard transaction, then analyze each and every "T*" table looking for T-code or program name. Then add required records via SM30/SE16 (copy thiose from the standard transaction)

Regards,

Raymond

(*) Are you in SAP R/3 Release 3.0 / 3.1 Released 1995, extended maintenance ended at end of December 2006 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

To Create a transaction code for a report.

.goto se93

1. .enter the name of the transaction starting with Z(example zreport or zse22)
  2. .click create,next screen select program and selection screen(Report Transaction).
  3. .enter the transaction text- description, program--the report name(zsample )
  4. .check all the gui settings
  5. .save and exit
  6. .from the main sap menu enter the transaction code in the command field it will excute the report directly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

try it by changing in Utilities -->Version i guess