Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hw to control goes to AL11 -Zdata Path

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have a scenario..whn u selected ur prog our control should goes to zdata path on AL11.

For Ex: our zdata path is: zdata/us/xyz/asdf/12345.dat.

when we execute our prog' the control should go and stop on zdata/us/xyz/asdf/12345.dat...Please help me for the solution...

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I think your question is not elaborate enough. I don't know the answer, but many people will help you if you explain your problem some more..

Charles.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

Take a look at the tcode

<b> CG3Z and CG3Y</b>

The above tcodes can be used for ur requirement or simply use the FM in ur program.

CALL FUNCTION 'C13Z_APPL_TO_FRONT_END'
       EXCEPTIONS
            OTHERS  = 1.

Cheers

VJ

0 Kudos

hi vijay,

i try with ur ans' but it is not useful..caue.

i will tell my scenario clearly...

i have selection-sceen..in that s.s 1 radio button called display delta file..ok

after select this radio button our control directly go to the our zdata path ...not simply go to the AL11 t.code..

in that t.code after 5 screens our control should stop....(zdata->c.code>xyz->intfid->ext part--->....(like this)..

i think now u can understand my que'...

Please help me..

0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

The soultion may not be straing forward, you will have to work on ur logic.

You can do one thing, accept the complete path from the user. And then do a SUBMIT using the std program RSWATCH0 and call the FORM SHOW_FILE_CONTENTS.

This will directly displya the file the user wants to view. Hope this helps.

CHeers

VJ

Note: mark points if it helps

former_member223537
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The requirement is only possible, if User wants to goto application server file path from Selection screen.

Please refer the following thread :

Best regards,

Prashant