Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HRMD_A06 internal pernr

former_member403287
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I send idoc HRMD_A06 from SAP client 001 to SAP client 002 without personal number. What I need to do, that employee will be create with internal personal number on client 002?

Regards, Uros

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uros,

I hope you have been used PFAL Transaction code for this.

I dont think we can send an IDOC without Personnel no when you are sending employee data. and more over how the employee data will be maintained without PERNR in the sending system

If so, where is the Identity.

Mark all helpful answers.

Thanks

Eswar

0 Kudos

Hello Eswar,

Yes, I use PFAL transaction first time. But now, I want to send idoc again via WE19 transaction. If I edit field "pernr" to next number and send it again, employee is well created. But I want, that employee automaticaly get next number on the client 002. If I send employee without personal number, is also created in client 002.

Remember, that I set "internal numbering" when creating employee on both systems.

Regards, Uros

ssimsekler
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Uros

Seems we have similar inquiries (). Is it OK to inform each other by e-mail whence any of us finds a solution?

Regards