Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HRMD_A IDOC Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am fairly new to this whole thing and I hope I could explain as clearly as possible and if someone could help me please, much appreciated.

1) If using HRMD_A or a reduced message type based upon HRMD_A for INBOUND loading, will that flag change pointer to pickup the data so that a separated reduced message type could pick the data from the RBDMIDOC extraction from change pointers?

2) I have created the the partner profile and all the rfc connection. I am trying to use WE19 to test the INBOUND. Using HRMD_ABA, I only activates E1P1000. In there I've populated the appropriated fields, click on "Standard Inbound" and got a green light successful. From there I've checked WE02 and it showed green light. However, when I check in HRP1000 table, I can't seem to find the record I was trying to do the test INBOUND on. Any suggestion or ideas?

3) Anyone here done OUTBOUND w/change pointers against HRMD_A06 and have that feed over to XI? I am trying to write a functional spec and would much appricated to know if this has been done and could contact you for questions.

Thanks a mill!

KN

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

anyone?