Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

%_HR9000

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi.

i am doing an upgrade from 4.6c to 6.0.

I have to create the include %_HR9000 in 6.0 but it doesn`t allow me.

I tried to transport it from 4.6 but it doesn't allow me to enter it in a package to transport it.

Any idea??

thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

faisal_altaf2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Marcos

Please always USE Meaningful Subject LINE

Please Read Forum Rules Here

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

i don't know what is wrong.

i don't understand.

thanks

0 Kudos

I didn't know that it was possible to create includes with these special names.

So I naively searched the forum with %_HR9000, and I got (what seemed) the answer immediately. Consecutively, I looked for sap notes with these answers, and I found a sap note which corresponds exactly to your problem.

If you made some searches, even if failed, you should mention it in your post, as per forum rules.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. I'm searching and i didnt find the note. Do you know the number of the note??

0 Kudos

First of all, I explain you how I found 2 important notes (it will help you next time you're looking for something) : I looked in the forum for %_HR9000, I found 3 threads ONLY; there were making reference to 2 programs, RPU40CCI and RPUMS40CCI. I looked sap notes for RPU40CCI, then for RPUMS40CCI and I got several notes. Here are the main ones:

[Note 604400 - Loss of %-Includes during the upgrade|http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/604400]

[Note 661976 - Questions and answers about Payroll infotypes|http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/661976]

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks.

i found the note.

0 Kudos

>

> i found the note.

you must give the note number, as requested by forum rules ("give a feedback"), so that people who have the same problem have also the solution immediately!