Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR- Attendance Problem related to payroll program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have created the zreport from attendance in HR-payroll ( Tcode: PT91_ATT ). Actually I have copy the whole satandard report code (with Tcode: PT91_ATT ) to my zreport for the customized requirement. Report is executing fine with dispalying the employee code(PERNR), name of employee (BNAME), and the date wise display like 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31.

My requirement is to add the three fields more in the same printing logic i.e. Total no of Present(P), Total no of Leaves(L), Total no of Absents(A) with in the same report. I have done some changes but they are not executing. Can you please suggest how it can be done. If possible do suggest with code of program please.

Regards,

Akg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check whether you have configured you new report for parameter RPT60_AT in table T596F instead of the standard one.

Regards

Ranganath

11 REPLIES 11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check whether you have configured you new report for parameter RPT60_AT in table T596F instead of the standard one.

Regards

Ranganath

0 Kudos

thanks for replying but Not actually but I am using the logical database for it i.e. PNP. do this work for the same. If not than how can i get the solution?

Regards,

Akg

0 Kudos

Hi

I presume you are copying the report RPTABS60 to a z report say for eg. ZRPTABS60 and making the changes. Since the original report is running on PNP LDB if you have not changed the attributes, then even the copied report will use the PNP. Now you can use IT2001 (Absences), IT2002 (Attendances) to calculate the additional columns data you need. But again it depends on what kinds of time your system is set up i.e. Positive/Negative Time Management. Once this is done, you can attach this new Z report to PT91_ATT transaction using the table T596F. For that you need to change the values from,

RPT60_AT 31.12.9999 01.01.2007 RPTABS60

To,

RPT60_AT 31.12.9999 01.01.2007 ZRPTABS60

Regards

Ranganath

0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Ranganath,

Yes I have copied RPTABS60 to a zreport but this include RPTABS60 in my zreport, I have not change it to ZRPTABS60. Do I need to change it for the required output or otherwise do we have any other option, because in present scenario I have no permissions to change or edit any include program. So if possible, please suggest any option to make logic in the zprogram only other than the include program.

Regards,

Akg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If it is the case of positive time management, you can do it easily using FT_PSP & FT_TP tables of the B2 cluster.

I have recently done this for one of my implementation projects.

Check function module HR_FORMS_TIM_GET_B2_RESULTS to read B2 cluster.

Regards,

Rupesh

0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Rupesh,

Thanks for consideration but could you please share the code for it, I will be highly obliged.

Regards,

Akg

0 Kudos

Hi

Unfortunately, I don't believe in spoon feeding and hence not be posting the source code here.

I believe I have given enough information as to what can be used to get the report developed.

Further to this, let me explain you the logic to be followed in detail -

Steps to be followed -

1. Use Logical DB PNP & node PERNR of it.

2. Loop through all the personnel numbers between GET PERNR... END-OF-SELECTION

3. Query time data for each employee using the function module HR_FORMS_TIM_GET_B2_RESULTS. First, loop through the internal table FT_PSP to get the "SHIFT" and "Weekly off" here and fill the day slots.

4. Now that you have got the weekly off's of the employee check for other possible entries such as PRESENCE, ABSENCE(CL,SL,PL et al.) which can be found in the internal table FT_TP of B2 cluster.

5.Finally, when you have data for entire month count the related PRESENCE & ABSENCE and any other things that you would like to have in your output.

Let me know, if you need anything else. Perhaps, not the source code.

Regards,

Rupesh Mhatre

Edited by: rumhat on Mar 24, 2011 2:32 PM

Edited by: rumhat on Mar 24, 2011 2:33 PM

0 Kudos

Hello Mr.Mhatre,

I have already put up that logic but the required output is not coming, so if you have any othere logic just share them and please share here. We don't know what you have done in implementation but if you don't wnat to share than plz don't. I appeal to all other respected members to share the logic or code to solve this problem <removed by moderator>.

Regards,

Akg

Edited by: akg.amit on Mar 25, 2011 7:02 AM

Edited by: akg.amit on Mar 25, 2011 7:18 AM

Edited by: Thomas Zloch on Mar 25, 2011 9:29 AM

0 Kudos

Please lower your expectations a little bit, nobody is obliged to solve your problems, everybody here is spending extra, voluntary time to help other folks with their problems. "Help for self-help" is exactly what I am promoting as well, you have been given a lot of advice already.

Please do not use any terms that suggest a higher priortiy than standard (like "ASAP", "at the earliest" and the likes).

Thomas

0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Zloch,

Thats very true I know that but I am expecting the logic code only. Would that not be possible to post in that platform. My problem is just about toward solution but yet not complete. I know that here with this platforms we share the ideas only. If you have any logic than I am appealing to you too to share it with us. This is the first time I am getting such unrelevant answers from respected members. If I heart you anybody plz excuse me for that but I am still wating to get the solution.

Regards,

Akg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem gets solved of my own by following the steps below :

1 .Go to the report ZRPTABS60 (from standard RPTABS60)

2 . Go to the types

TYPES: BEGIN OF G_OUTTAB,

Plz add the fields in the in the outtab( declaration )..using an

enhancement spot.

3. go to the perform set_fieldcatalog_rptabs60 after the DO

g_number_days_in_period TIMES. ENDDO ......plz create an enhancement spot

and add the field total for that .

4. loop the outtab to populate the total after end of selection.

Thanks to all experts for their valueable contribution, really appriciable.

Regards,

Akg