Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How use a proxy consumer web service in ABAP Program with local interface

david_mloux
Explorer
0 Kudos

I generate a proxy class based on a WSDL file.

I want to use this class in an abap programm without a connection but using XML files in local.

I see with the class CL_PROXY_LOCAL_ADAPTER that it is possible to execute without connection but for use this, it's necessary to use the method REGISTER.

This method have two parameters : Class Name and Interface Name.

Class name is the name of my proxy class, but I don't know how to find the interface name.

I think that a local interface is needed to generate but I don't know how to generate in interface with entries in SPROXSIG table ?

Could you help me ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not sure if it can help. But you can try to generate it through sproxy.

For that go to transaction sproxy -> in the menu bar under proxy -> Regenerate then activate.

I hope this might help.

Br,

Nikhil Patil

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not sure if it can help. But you can try to generate it through sproxy.

For that go to transaction sproxy -> in the menu bar under proxy -> Regenerate then activate.

I hope this might help.

Br,

Nikhil Patil

0 Kudos

Thank you for your response, but my problem is that I haven't an ibound interface to test my outboud proxy.

I would like to know how create an inbound interface to test in local my proxy outbound class.

0 Kudos

Check out the following links to see if it meets your needs.. Has examples to call a ABAP proxy (that consumes a webservice) from ABAP program...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/bf/d005244e9d1d4d92b2fe7935556b4c/frameset.htm (webservices ->webservices toolset -> examples)

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_dm40/helpdata/en/1a/b69d427cab0831e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

0 Kudos

Thanks for your response, but I know how call my poxy class in abap program, but I can't test my proxy class when I don't have connection with web service server. I want test my proxy class with a local interface, but I don't want code a specific service web server for test.

Is not possible to get respond to the request of my proxy class with using local file when I use my proxy class in an application BSP.