Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use smart form for production orders

former_member473962
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a couple of questions about printing out production orders from SAP, from OPK8.

My ABAPer has developed a smart form and I am trying to use the same for the list LG01, i.e. the object list.

Since, there was no place to assign a smart form directly, so the ABAPer has copied the existing print program , defined for my ref. order type and LG01 and assigned the new smart form inside the program. This new program has now been assigned against my ref. ord type, LG01 and all the plants, as seen in screenshot below.

Now, what is happening is that when I give print for my order, a pop-up screen asks for the printer. I give LOCL , check 'print now' and then click on the print preview.

I can see the new form that has been developed and it is alright.

Then, when I click on the back arrow, once again the print pop-up screen appears. Now, when I enter LOCL, print now and click  the print preview, then I see another form open up before me. I am assuming that this is some form which was pre-configured in the system, under the section 'Forms', for the same object list LG01.

Do I have to assign the new smart form under the section "Forms' also, for the ref order type and LG01? or the change in the section 'print programs' is enough for the new form to kick in? Please guide me. I tried to but it gave the error that the form is not created in English. Also , my form is a smart form, not a SAPScript or PDF form, so I wonder if that will help at all.

Requirement :-      I need to suppress this second form somehow but do not know how to do it. I want that only one form, i.e. my smart form should be printed out when someone gives print from the order.

Let me know if something is not clear.

Regards

P.R

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi P,

Go a few steps down and remove flags on the documents you don't want to print:

this are just suggestions, they can be changed in your production order, in CO02, menu Order->Settings->List Control.

regards,

Edgar

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi P,

Go a few steps down and remove flags on the documents you don't want to print:

this are just suggestions, they can be changed in your production order, in CO02, menu Order->Settings->List Control.

regards,

Edgar

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PR

It clearly depends on what configuration you have Please cross check your configuration and then if it cant be handled via their check if driver program is same for both then  you will need to suppress the trigger in your driver program

Nabheet