Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to use module pool program in my custom report?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am developing a custom report in abap. I want to fetch data from a standard module pool program.I want output of this standard module pool program to be used in my standad report.Submit cannot be used with module pool programs. How can i do this?Can u please suggest?

11 REPLIES 11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can include module pool program in your custom report by using TYPE-POOLS :

hope this gonna help you to solve your problem.

Kind Regards,

Him Joshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

I think you need to display the module pool output in your report. So in that case you can use CALL TRANSACTION to call the output of the module pool program. Because all the module pool program will have transaction.

And in the module pool screen the back button will help you to return to your program. i think this will solve your problem. Lets us know if its solved.

Thanks and Regards,

Sri Hari Anand Kumar

0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer. But actually my problem is this that i dont want to display the output of that call transaction in my report program. I just need dat output in my report, i'll do some calculations on that, and then using that i will show output of my custom program. How I can do that?

0 Kudos

HI friend,

For this you can directly use the table fields i.e. each and every module pool screen fields will be having the table name along with its fields (which you can see by double clicking the field and selecting technical settings button) and since it is a standard module pool program that will get populated directly. So you can get the screen field values directly from the table. I think this will help. Please try and let us know wheather it is solved.

Thanks and regards,

Sri Hari Anand Kumar

Edited by: srihari.kumar on Apr 6, 2011 3:31 PM

0 Kudos

Hi

You can achieve this through the Get PARAMETER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use the call transaction concept with Set parameters.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this link,

It helps to you.

Regards,

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shivangi,

You can make use of Call Transaction using screen 'screen_no'. Dont forget to Set the parameter ID.

Hope this will help you in closing the thread.

BR,

Vinit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shiva,

May I know what is the output of MP...is it a list..

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi shivangimathur03,

just tell us what is the name of transaction/module pool you are talking about and what will be the nature of the data you want.

You will get complete and useful answers, because 99.9 % of all customer questions have been solved hundreds or thousands of times.

Regards,

Clemens

0 Kudos

hi ,

if program is Executable Type 1 then you can just include that program and get that table but as it is Mudule pool

either you have to call using Transaction and use set and get parameter .

Regards

Deepak.