Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to upload the OM data into Infotype 1000?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear techies,

I am trying to upload the locations with text ( Object type  F ) into infotype 1000 using LSMW ( I had selected the recording option and done recording for PP01 ) . Every thing is fine in the last it was created me the session folder and when executing the session it is giving the error by saying NO BATCH INPUT DATA FOR SCREEN SAPMH5A0 5000.

So could you please any body help me out what was the best option to upload the data into infotype 1000.

Regards,

Praveen Chitturi

5 REPLIES 5

Kartik2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Always the best option to upload infotype 1000 is to use BAPI. Please have a look at bapi "BAPI_HRMASTER_SAVE_REPL_MULT".

Regards,

Kartik

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi karthik thanks for your kind reply.

I don't know and worked on BAPI till now. Could you please share me if you have any sample program.

Regards,

Praveen Chitturi

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through the documentation of mentioned function module. There you have sample code. Thank you.

Regards,

Kartik

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK thankyou I will look into this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

To Upload the data from infotype to the  standard database tables we are having the following ways.

1.Through BDC you can achieve it.

2.BAPI's.

Please post the code here.

Thanks.

Pavan.