Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to update the View V_T001B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have requirement where I am updating the fields for the Table T001B using the Custom program. The updated values can be seen using the Transaction code 'OB52'.

Under the transaction code 'OB52', If I go to Utilities -> Change Logs, I cannot able to see change history for the changed record since there exists view V_T001B which is not getting updated.

Similarly if I go to transaction code 'OB52', update the fields and Save then it is getting updated in the view V_T001B and can able to see change history (Utilities -> Change Log).

Please let me know, while updating the table T001B in the custom program, how to update the view V_T001B.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sreedhar

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreedhar,

As you have a custom program to update the table it will not update the changes. However if you go through the code for trx OB52, it must be logging the history in the change table. So what you have to do is use the piece of code from OB52 which updates the history and incorporate the same into your custom table OR find a std SAP program which updates T001B table.

Rgds

Abhijit

former_member156446
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the selection Conditions tab in V_T001B view... looks like your changes are not maching the selection criteria, thats the reason the values are not changes in view..