Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Update EKPO-ABSKZ using BAPI/FM..???

0 Kudos

Hello All,

Can you suggest way to update the rejection indicator for PO iteam (EKPO-ABSKZ)

We have used the BAPI - 'BAPI_PO_CHANGE' for the same, but the field is not present in the available structure.

Any other way how we can update this field for the PO item. As it is standard field we cannot extend the BAPI.

Thanks and Regards,

Swapnil Hule

6 REPLIES 6

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Purchase orders will not be rejected hence this indicator is not available for POs

in RFQ process you get a quote from your vendor, and this quote can be rejected.

Technically RFQs and POs are stored in the same tables, thats why you see the field there, but the program decides if a field is used.

0 Kudos

Hello Juergen,

So the rejection indicator cannot be set using FM / BAPI ......  Any other way we can do this using ABAP code?

JL23
Active Contributor

Is there anything that cannot be done with ABAP code and money?

I'd rather use the SAP given way for custom fields in a PO instead of misusing another field that could make trouble in the process, especially as it is not designed for PO but sits in the same table it could have some site effects that are totally unknown.

uwe_isenmann2
Participant
0 Kudos

Are there any news. I have the same problem?

p244500
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,Can you try bellow BAPI

BAPI_PO_RELEASE and BAPI_PO_RESET_RELEASE

Regards,

Nawa

0 Kudos

Hi Nawa,

I had a short look at the function moduls. Both works on headerlevel (ekko).
I could not find any refference to the ekpo field ABSKZ

best regards
Uwe