Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to update Billing date(FKDAT) field in LIKP by changing Loading Start date in VT02 transaction?

0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have checked the BADI - BADI_LE_SHIPMENT , AT_SAVE method and tried using 'WS_DELIVERY_UPDATE' function module in it.

But  the vbkok structure in it doesn't have any field corresponding to Billing date.

Generally, in VL02 ,when we update planned GI date then Billing date gets updated automatically in LIKP.

And if we change the Loading start date in VT02n(shipping) , planned GI date gets updated in LIKP.

Requirement is that billing date should also get updated when planned GI date changes in VT02.

Please respond if anyone knows the solution and please let me know if any further details are required.

Thank you,

Vamsi

1 REPLY 1

SimoneMilesi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi.

My first suggestion is to not update deliveries in Shipments' BAdI: you'll get an error due object locked!

To solve your issue, you customized some changes on deliveries with Loading Start date (i.e. good issue for delivery)?

You can put a break point in Delivery userexit MV50AFZ1 and check if it's triggered