Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to update Adress data to ADRC table which was reference to Adress no?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here i am loading vendor master data(along with Company code data) and Vendor address data by two LSMW objects.

I'm loading by cremas02 and ADRMAS03 types in LSMW.

I done all mapping.

I maintained data in TSADOBJ table with Objtype lfa1,context 0001.

I maintained same values in Vendor address LSMW mapping.

Here i'm executing vendor master data lsmw first, and Vendor address lsmw data second.

Vendor master data is loading suceccfully.

Vendor address data is also loading sucessfully.

Vendor address data is loading to new Adress number in ADRC table,not updating to refernce adress number of LFA1 table.

What i have to do to update refernce adress number of LFA1 table?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vendor address data is loading to new Adress number in ADRC table,not updating to refernce adress number of LFA1 table.

you created the vendors first. do you have a mapping table with old and new vendor number that can be accessed from SAP?

the ADRMAS IDOC has a field OBJ_ID which is used for the vendor number.

you have to get the new vendor number in that field, then it will update the correct ADRC record.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can First write DMI files Write DMI file on application server using t-code CG3Z.

2) Execute program RFBIKR00 using same file name (written on application server).

3) Go to SM35 and process vendors.

Record will be loaded.

After Vendor load you have to perform other load sequentially according to your need like address load and other details:

Regards,

Rahul

0 Kudos

But here i need to load Vendor master using LSMW.

What exactly RFBIKR00 program will do here?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is standard Program for Processing Vendors

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you created the vendors first. do you have a mapping table with old and new vendor number that can be accessed from SAP?

the ADRMAS IDOC has a field OBJ_ID which is used for the vendor number.

you have to get the new vendor number in that field, then it will update the correct ADRC record.