Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transport SAP table data to EXCEL?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I just want to ask some help from all the SAP users. I have a problem regarding how to transfer SAP table data to Excel file. After transporting to excel arranged the data in my desired placement in the excel file. Also in three different tab sheet.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to SE16.. enter table name --> Select all the data you want and display... now go to System --> Utilities --> List --> Save > there select Spreadsheet> Give the file name and path and select Generate. It will dwnload data to Excel file. You can do whatever chnages you like...

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to SE16.. enter table name --> Select all the data you want and display... now go to System --> Utilities --> List --> Save > there select Spreadsheet> Give the file name and path and select Generate. It will dwnload data to Excel file. You can do whatever chnages you like...

0 Kudos

Do you have an idea on how to implement that into a program where when i execute the program, it will atomatically generate an excel file?

0 Kudos

yes u can save date to excel file by program.

use FM ' GUI_DOWNLOAD'

this fm will save data in your system.

Plz reward point if help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ray

in se11 if u execute the table , u ll getting the data.u should see the data in alv grid display format. in that, u ll get an option to download into excel.

hope u ll solve the issue.

regards'

karthik

reward pints if this is useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ray,

Goto se16. give ur input field. then execute => System => list => local file

save it in excel file.

If it is helpfull pls reward it.

Regards

Srimanta

Former Member
0 Kudos

goto se16 ->type table name ->display->goto menubar -edit->down load.

popup show select excell .

alter in exell sheet.

former_member188829
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto Se11->enter table name->display->and press on contents->enter i/p data->and press F8->and press on select all button on application tool bar->and in menu go to EDIT---->Download...