Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to track the Country of origin using the tcode 'MIGO_GR'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Group,

I was trying to run the tcode 'MIGO_GR' and want to see the field value Country of Origin(HERKR) in the display batch tcode 'MSC3N', but I am not able to see this value.

the thing is that, the data comes as Idoc with the batch number, and in this batch there was no info about the country of origin (HERKR) and hence when I check in MSC3N, I could not see the value for Country of origin.

Could you please let me know the enhancement to be used to populate this value(HERKR) into the Batch that gets created (thru tcode 'MIGO_GR')? and also please let me know the table that gets updated?

thanks for your help in advance.

Regards,

Vishnu.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member

Hi Group,

I resolved the issue myself and the solution is as under:

When we run the transaction 'MIGO" or "MIGO_GR", internally the system generates a Batch, which can be changed by the User at his interest to any number he likes.

And when this Batch gets created, we can have a Userexit (EXIT_SAPMM07M_003) called to update the Country of Origin (HERKL) as under:

if XXXX - Condtion here....

Populate the field HERKL in the structure BATCH_MASTER_DATA with the desired value

endif.

This will resolve the issue and we can view this Country of Origin in the transaction MSC3N.

Regards,

Vishnu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Group,

I resolved the issue myself and the solution is as under:

When we run the transaction 'MIGO" or "MIGO_GR", internally the system generates a Batch, which can be changed by the User at his interest to any number he likes.

And when this Batch gets created, we can have a Userexit (EXIT_SAPMM07M_003) called to update the Country of Origin (HERKL) as under:

if XXXX - Condtion here....

Populate the field HERKL in the structure BATCH_MASTER_DATA with the desired value

endif.

This will resolve the issue and we can view this Country of Origin in the transaction MSC3N.

Regards,

Vishnu.

former_member625345
Discoverer
0 Kudos

What if the batch is existing already and we need to change the country of origin field from MIGO_GR. I need a scenario for goods receipt against production order.

Please help