Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to take print of original po and amendment po from po transaction

former_member707912
Participant
0 Kudos

hi everybody i want a print out for original po and amendment po.actually my original po is sended to vendor after that i made some amendments for the same po .i.e., amended one depending upon versions i want printout anybody can suggest me.....

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

You can create  one more program and read spool based on nast  table entry and merrge both spool in single document and send for printing both spool paralleley from single PO  or you can check NAST entry for the original PO and set some condition in your amendement PO  and after that you can set the job for  printing original PO as well as amendement PO.

for merge spool , you can see the below doc.

Regards,

Prasenjit Mishra

0 Kudos

i have been taken ekko and ekpo tables for original po but if ill amend the po then original po print changes its values because ekko and ekpo tables is going to change its values then for which tables we have to take for original and amended po prints.

0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Get both the spool numbers from PO output types screen and give those numbers in the program RSTXPDFT4 program.

Otherwise ask the abaper to write a program to print the old values using CDHDR or CDPOS tables.

Regards,

Venkat.