Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to supress the popup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have the sales order and i created the delivery for that order and the delivery is having two items and for the both the items the delivery quantity and pick quantity is 5. here the partial delivery Indicator is : C

I have created the Transfer order for that delivey and in that the first item i have confirmed with full quantity and the second item i have confirmed with partial quantity, say 3.

Now i wanted do the corresponding change in the Delivery, the delivery quantity is 3, instead of 5 and the pick quantity is also 3, instead of 5.

so, when i am doing that manually , a pop-up is coming andit is saying that ' FULL DELIVERY IS REQUIRED'.

When i press enter and delete partial delivery Indicator C and make it SPACE and then changed the Delivery quantity and Pick quantity.

The above mentioned process is manual process. But when i am trying to change the delivery by using the FM BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CHANGE , becuase of the POPUP BAPI is giving the error message ' FULL DELIVERY IS REQUIRED'.

So, my requirement is to how to over come this and how to supress the popup

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls Help me out..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved by myself