Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to simulate COPA derivation through ABAP

alexandreourth
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

We have a Z* program which runs a mass integration of accounting document (from an excel file) by calling the standard program RFBIBL00.

Now our customer wishes to create COPA documents. Inside the profit segment section, we are filling some datas like Customer, Sales Order & SO item and equipement, and at one point we have to trigger the Derivation action :

<==== FB01

Inside our program, we can provide the new COPA datas into the BBSEG structure (used by RFBIBL00), but i can't find any field which will trigger the derivation for the Item...

Does someone knows if the program RFBIBL00 can handle the derivation action? If yes how?

Or maybe there is a way through and exit but i don't know which one...I know there are COPA0000* Customer-Exits but i really don't know which one will do the trick (in the case one is relevent for our need!) And the Exit must be triggered by RFBIBL00...

Thanks a lot for your help.

0 REPLIES 0