Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send information to Outlook from SAP and take back

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have a requirement. We want to send a report along with APPROVE and REJECT button to Outlook. When user clicks on say APPROVE, then it is approved and indication sent back to SAP which updates a custom table. Please can you suggest how to handle this?

Best wishes,

Atanu

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in Work Flow if something is possible like that.

0 Kudos

You will have to use Workflows

0 Kudos

Can you please help me out how to use that. This is SRM requirement. Much appreciated if you kindly let me know your thoughts.

Best wishes,

Atanu

0 Kudos

Hi Atanu,

We have some what same scenario in our company. I dont know it is possible with use of workflow or not,as i had not worked on workflow, but we are going to implement SAP DUET for this purpose. Its main objective is to integrate sap and Microsoft office.

You can get more details on this link:

http://www.sap.com/solutions/duet/index.epx

0 Kudos

Hi Brijesh,

Thanks a lot for the information. I will have a chat with business.

Best wishes,

Atanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can achieve the above requirement by using workflows.

For this you need to get the transaction SCOT configured by the basis people.

Regards,

Manish

0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Can you please tell me what kind of configuration is required? Our basis people is not aware of this.

Best wishes,

Atanu

0 Kudos

Check [this|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/advancedsearch?cat=sdn_all&query=emailconfigurationtoforexternal+mail&adv=false&sortby=cm_rnd_rankvalue]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am myself not aware of the SCOT configuration,

Please refer to the following threads for SCOT configuration

Hope it helps

Regards,

Manish