Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to retrieve the User Status on WBS Elements

Former Member

Hello, could someone please tell me how to retrieve the User Status for WBS Elements using ABAP? Which table stores this information.

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

aabhas_wilmar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Not quite sure about WBS Elements but if you can find the object number of the WBS Element and the User status profile assigned to it (table JSTO) you will find the selected user status in table JEST.

Give it a go...

cheers,

Aabhas

former_member156446
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Former Member

Hi,

Get theObject Number for WBS from table PRPS.

Use this number to get Status Profile from JSTO.

Use this Status profile to get text and User Status from TJ30T.

You can then check the Active Status in JEST for this object number and Status.

Regards,

Sachin

0 Kudos

Sachin,

I was able to find all the tables above before your e-mail. Only thing I didn't know was JSTO. JSTO has the important piece I need. I will try it . Thanks for your help.

I also saw a BAPI that can be used to get the User Status. BAPI_BUS2054_get_status, but it didn't return any date/time information regarding the user status.

Edited by: Sam Varughese on Sep 23, 2009 5:54 AM

former_member214131
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Apart from the tables; you could directly read the statuses by FM: STATUS_TEXT_EDIT. Pass the Object Number, You will get the statuses in the respective language.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards, Murugesh

former_member156446
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you have the OBJNR there was also another FM status in Se37 [link>>|http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-dev/changing-status-620444]

also look in the similar requirement [discussion|http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-bw/wbs-user-status-262089]