Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to retrieve the records into the selection field

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have a problem like i have a module pool program and have kept 4 fields in which the value for the first two input fields are default and using those two field values i need to fetch data into the next 2 input fields how is it possible .....can anyone help me out...

thanks

prem

Edited by: Jan Stallkamp on Jun 19, 2008 2:42 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JanStallkamp
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi.

Please don't write the whole subject line in uppercase letters. Many people consider this as yelling at others. I've edited this in your posting for this time but most likely postings might be locked or deleted in the future in such cases.

Best regards,

Jan Stallkamp

3 REPLIES 3

JanStallkamp
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi.

Please don't write the whole subject line in uppercase letters. Many people consider this as yelling at others. I've edited this in your posting for this time but most likely postings might be locked or deleted in the future in such cases.

Best regards,

Jan Stallkamp

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to use the function modules

DYNP_VALUES_READ to get the values in the first two fields

and use the FMs DYNP_VALUES_UPDATE to set the values in the next two fields.

This code is to be writen in PBO section of the screen.

Regards,

Ravi

former_member212653
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

write a module in PBO and populate the fields as per the logic as the other field-vales are already defaulted.