Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to restrict segement in idoc based on latest changes in ale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have two questions.

I am using standard wbs idoc type project01 , message type project and method 'save replica' in distribution model for business object ' bus2054 ' for replicating ale for wbs elements. Its working fine but the problem is suppopse i am changing only

one or two wbs , if the project has many wbs under its hierarchy it creates multiple segements for that project which becomes very difficult to hand for the receiver system.

I want to get the latest changed wbs and project definition info (delta changes only) based on the timestamp .

Agin the second question is .

For sending profit center i am using message type Prcmas and idoc Prcmas02 . I am creating the idoc by standard program RBDMIDOC. Its working fine for verything , the problem is when i am changing the company code tab its sending all the company codes checked , but i want to send only the newly changed check or unchecked company codes . multiple E1KEPCB under

main segement E1KEPCM .

Please suggest friends.

Awaiting your kind reply.

Warm Regards,

Hariom.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

when comes to your first question,

if you want to filter the idocs based on the segments then u should follow in below ways.

1: segment filtering T-code (BD64)

2 .Idoc Filtering T-code (BD56)

3 .Reduced Idoc T-code(BD53).

when comes to your second question,

If you want to send the changed particular company code data go to

Distribution Model View: T.code BD64

There are no filtering objects attached to the Distribution model.

The actual process is whenever a mater IDoc is created, the IDoc consults the distribution model and determines whether any filter objects are specified for a receiver. If so, the value in the filter object is compared to values in the master IDocu2019s data record. If the values do not match, the data record is dropped.

For IDOC Filtration we have to search for a suitable filtering object in transaction BD59.

There are many predefined filtering objects available for standard message types. Here we have to give the Segment name and filed name that we want to drop.

he filtering objects we maintained in BD59 for a message type will be in the Distribution model.

Double click on the u2018No filter setu2019 in our distribution model,

Create a filter group using u2018Create filter groupu2019 button. By default all the filter objects will appear. Double click on any of the filter objects and give values their like your plant number and save the distribution model.

I hope it will help you.

Thanks

Ravipatlola

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

when comes to your first question,

if you want to filter the idocs based on the segments then u should follow in below ways.

1: segment filtering T-code (BD64)

2 .Idoc Filtering T-code (BD56)

3 .Reduced Idoc T-code(BD53).

when comes to your second question,

If you want to send the changed particular company code data go to

Distribution Model View: T.code BD64

There are no filtering objects attached to the Distribution model.

The actual process is whenever a mater IDoc is created, the IDoc consults the distribution model and determines whether any filter objects are specified for a receiver. If so, the value in the filter object is compared to values in the master IDocu2019s data record. If the values do not match, the data record is dropped.

For IDOC Filtration we have to search for a suitable filtering object in transaction BD59.

There are many predefined filtering objects available for standard message types. Here we have to give the Segment name and filed name that we want to drop.

he filtering objects we maintained in BD59 for a message type will be in the Distribution model.

Double click on the u2018No filter setu2019 in our distribution model,

Create a filter group using u2018Create filter groupu2019 button. By default all the filter objects will appear. Double click on any of the filter objects and give values their like your plant number and save the distribution model.

I hope it will help you.

Thanks

Ravipatlola