Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to print amount in words in check form in sapscript

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have requirement to print the check form F110, in the form i need to display the amount in words, when i use the standard window and variable the amount in words are printing only in millions and billions. i want to print in Lacs and crores.

My code is like this...

-

Amount in words

-

• &'*** 'SPELL-WORD& &' and 'SPELL-DECWORD&***

/* Example for amount and decimal places in words

/* &'*** 'SPELL-WORD& &REGUD-WAERS&&' and 'SPELL-DECWORD' Cents'& ***

/* Example for numbers in words

/* &SPELL-DIG06(6)&&SPELL-DIG05(6)&&SPELL-DIG04(6)&&SPELL-DIG03(6)&&SPELL-DIG02(6)&&SPELL-DIG01(7)&

I dont want to create a subroutine program for this. Is there any available option to change in the sapscripts.. Please help me..

And if i create the subroutine program for changing the values, how would I configure in the nace transaction. I dont see any relevant output types there.

Regards

Ahamed.

2 REPLIES 2

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please, let us know the name of the form (tcode SE71) or the template that you are using, ie, you are using a Z* form, that is a copy from an standard.

In the other hand, see SAP Note 939145 - SPELL_AMOUNT: What it can do and what it can't. Check if the origin of your problems is here.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

PD: The settings is in tcode FBZP, not in NACE.

Edited by: E_Hinojosa on Nov 17, 2011 6:37 PM

former_member182040
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

just read fallowing thread GEETHA VASUDEVAN give soluation