Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to post an application document for standard idoc in we19?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi mates

i am using standard message type : orders basic type: orders05 etc and trying to post sales order doc. till this point every thing is fine.

in we19, after giving the control data such as sender and recevier port etc. when i click the standard inbound button on application toolbar. it is giving partner profile found. so far it is good..

now how to pass sales order details to the idoc?

any help will be appreciated

regards

manoj

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to we19.

Give the Basic Type as Orders05.

Pres f8.

Populate the control record information in EDIDC

Then pass the Required field information in each of the segments like E1EDK01, E1EDKA1, E1EDP01 etc.

To understand what segment takes what values, go to WE60 to find the documentation for each segment/element.

Finally you can click on the standard inbound button on the application toolbar and press enter.

If the data entererd in the we19 screens is correct, then you will get the sales order created.

Regards,

ravi

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will have to configure the partner profiles, port, rfc destination pointing to the destination system.

And then, if u have an existing idoc of orders type, then 4m we19, u can post the same idoc by choosing existing idoc else u will have 2 fill all the parameters atleast which are mandatory to send ur idoc.

Once u fill them, you may also populate the data records if u r not using the existing idoc.

Thanks

Kiran

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to we19.

Give the Basic Type as Orders05.

Pres f8.

Populate the control record information in EDIDC

Then pass the Required field information in each of the segments like E1EDK01, E1EDKA1, E1EDP01 etc.

To understand what segment takes what values, go to WE60 to find the documentation for each segment/element.

Finally you can click on the standard inbound button on the application toolbar and press enter.

If the data entererd in the we19 screens is correct, then you will get the sales order created.

Regards,

ravi

0 Kudos

hi

thanks for your reply, is there any way to enter the sales order data in one shot, rather than filling it in each segment. because i dont know how to fill the correct values in each segment..

regards

manoj

0 Kudos

I'm afraid there is no other way to fill the data in one shot.

For starters.

Go to VA01 and create a sales order and note down what are all the mandatary fields that you have entered.

Then use the same values and enter them in the corresponding SEgments/elements.

for example

all the hedaer level information is in E1EDK01

all item data is at E1EDP01

all partner data at header level is in E1EDKA1

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

cant i copy an already created sales order directly into the idoc in we19?, i guess there is a way to do it...

kindly help me with this issue

regards

manoj

0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Check if there is any other idoc that has created the sales order succesfully.

Go to WE02 and expand the date range to a big range.

Chose the direction as inbound.

Chose the Basic type as ORDERS05.

Execute.

see if there are any Orders idocs with success traffic lights.

Take that Idoc number and

go to we19.

Give the idoc number and execute.

Change some values and you can create your own sales order with the edited data.

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

hi

when i give the existing idoc number in we19 and changed the sender details it is giving error saying partner not maintained...

i have changed some header and item data as well,,

help me with this issue

regards

manoj'

0 Kudos

You have to give the existing partners only.

May be yuou can just process the existing idoc as it is without changing any data.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When to pass an IDoc via WE19 and pushing the Standard inbound button should work, but it makes a copy of the IDoc (so check the new IDoc number for results).

If it does not, there is something wrong with the partner profile. What exactly can be viewed in transaction WE02 (select the newly created IDoc and look at the statusses given).

The partnerprofile (transaction WE20) should contain INBOUND parameters listed with the specific IDoc/Message type. Please double-click on that inbound parameter record to view the details.

It should contain an operation code (double click on that and view what the inbound processor is).

If you cannot work it out, please provide more detail on the messages given.

Regards,

Rob.