Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Populate Item Text in Item details while Creating PR via MRP?

former_member213450
Participant
0 Kudos

when I am creating the PR(purchase Req) , the Item text should populated in Item details, for this i have implemented the BADI

ME_PROCESS_REQ_CUST and the method  IF_EX_ME_PROCESS_REQ_CUST~POST. its working fine when i am creating the PR through ME51N.

but when I am creating through MD03 and MD04 (via MRP) the item text is not populating. (the BADI is not calling). How can I achieve this requirement,

please guide me...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member187748
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

i never used it so i can only suggest, go to SE18 and see the demo of    CL_EXM_IM_MD_DISPLAY_ELEMENT, you can change the text in MD04.

Either search in this forum for any useful exit , or look at this wiki help for any useful BADI , you can choose for your purpose.

3 REPLIES 3

former_member187748
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

i never used it so i can only suggest, go to SE18 and see the demo of    CL_EXM_IM_MD_DISPLAY_ELEMENT, you can change the text in MD04.

Either search in this forum for any useful exit , or look at this wiki help for any useful BADI , you can choose for your purpose.

0 Kudos

hi sanjeev,

thank you.. I checked that documentation , the BADI MD_PURREQ_CHANGE might be useful for me.

0 Kudos

So,

you should apply it and see, is it fulfilling your needs.