Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make text wrapping in item description of SRM PO in Smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In smartforms SRM Purchase order, item description is not wrapping text consistently at the end of the word. It is happening at line 15 and creating more space in the line. It is wrapping at the end of 30 characters for 14 lines consistently and in 15th line, it is wrapping half way, even though word can fit in that space. Is there any way to fix this issue.

Thanks for your attention

Ratnakar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a hard new-line or return in the text (hex values 0D or 0A or sometimes described as /r or /n)? I would look at that first, just to be sure that the data doesn't have a value that doesn't print but is causing the break. Does it do this on all texts?

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a hard new-line or return in the text (hex values 0D or 0A or sometimes described as /r or /n)? I would look at that first, just to be sure that the data doesn't have a value that doesn't print but is causing the break. Does it do this on all texts?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked the special characters or hard - return and it is a simple text and it is happening after 14 lines. Is there a any control for description for number of lines.