Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Insert row between two rows of table control ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I need a help on insert row between two rows of table control.

I am facing problem, while inserting a row between two rows, last row getting disappear from table control.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor

Did you maintain the number of lines in the table control in the PBO (or after each statement like INSERT or DELETE on the displayed internal table that may change its value)

DESCRIBE TABLE my_itab LINES my_tableview-lines.
8 REPLIES 8

former_member182550
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Insert the row into your internal table. Handle teh table control using the table control wizard.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you explain more, there are many possibilities! Maybe you think the last line has disappeared because you did only look at the dynpro statement "LOOP AT" in the PBO or PAI. It's normal that the loop is limited to only the lines displayed.

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor

Did you maintain the number of lines in the table control in the PBO (or after each statement like INSERT or DELETE on the displayed internal table that may change its value)

DESCRIBE TABLE my_itab LINES my_tableview-lines.

0 Kudos

Wouldn't this be handled by the table control wizard ?

0 Kudos

It should be, but OP may have changed/commented some code or not used the wizard, or forgotten to check the 'Scroll' or 'insert/delete line' boxes during its execution, etc.

0 Kudos

Who'se down dating the posts ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for answering my query.

It has been resolved. I was not dynamically increasing the table control lines based on my row insert.

0 Kudos

As far as I am aware you can't dynamically increase the size of a table control.