Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get the idocs generated based on the LSMW inputs given

Former Member
0 Kudos

The scenario is when i give LSMW details i.e PROJECT, SUB PROJECT AND OBJECT NAME on the selection screen it should fetch the details of the idoc's generated if the method used in LSMW is IDOC or BAPI. As BAPI also generates IDOCS.

Details include Message Type , Segment Type.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member215575
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

It is not clear whether you need Message type/segments details or the list of IDoc's generated. Check below tables for both.

Table /SAPDMC/LSOATT gives Message type,Basic type; Business object,Method details.

Based on message type segment type can be found from table EDISYN.

Message type being known, List of IDoc's can be taken from EDIDC table.

Regards,

SG.

3 REPLIES 3

former_member215575
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

It is not clear whether you need Message type/segments details or the list of IDoc's generated. Check below tables for both.

Table /SAPDMC/LSOATT gives Message type,Basic type; Business object,Method details.

Based on message type segment type can be found from table EDISYN.

Message type being known, List of IDoc's can be taken from EDIDC table.

Regards,

SG.

0 Kudos

Thank You.

Actually my scenario is whenever i'm giving the LSMW details in selection-screen it should give a popup to enter the message type and basic idoc type based on those details it should fetch the idocs generated based on these inputs .

As there can be many idocs we ll filter based on the date idocs generated.

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess you need to go first to table /SAPDMC/LSOATT for OBJECTTYPE "03" and "04" to get message type and IDOC type, get the partner information from /SAPDMC/LSMCUST, and then use the results to look for IDocs in the relevant EDIDC, EDID4 etc. tables (or use appropriate function modules).

Thomas

Edit: posted before seeing the previous reply