Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get organizational structure in a report?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I got a requirement to develop a report for HR ABAP....

Requirement is like dis...

--> in select options user will select the organization id... he can select a single value or multiple single values(no intervals)..

after executing the value.. it shoud display all the sub organizations of all selected organizations with their chief(manager) and employee name, designation, email id in a table format including main organization also..... i. e if i selected only 1 input value.. jst display its suborganizations with all its details(like emp name, designation,etc)..like each sub organization details in a separate table(sub org name should be displayed at the top of each corresponding table).. like dat if user selects 10  orgs in select options, all the sub orgs of this 10 orgs should be displayed with their corresponding details with their details each in a separate table...I have logic and all for getting data and all but i m not getting idea how to display in the above mentioned format....  Jst this is a report.. .

Please drive me regarding this issue.....

Thanks in advance...

Ramana

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moderator message - please - no spec dumping or cross posting.

Locked.

Rob