Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find the reated notes in SNOTE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys Please help,

If there is a note, already implemented in system.

I want to know all the other notes which are implemented as prerequsite to this note at the time of implementation.

How can i find that ?

Sumit

3 REPLIES 3

former_member223537
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto www.service.sap.com & open the required note. Check the highest support package required.

Now login to your SAP system.

System=>Status=>Component Information.

Check the support pack your System is on.

If the note support pack is higher than your system, then u need to apply the note.

Best regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

pl. visit www.service.sap.com ,

In sap support portal , you will find link for "sap note search"

It will ask for username ( s.....) and password ,

Then you can give direcly sap note number and find it out...

this pdf will be helpful

http://www.sappoint.com/basis/snote.pdf

SNOTE will download and implement the note automatically in the right sequence. Just start the implementation of note 1019973 and it will then download the prerequisite and check their validity and implement them if needed. You don't need to implement them one by one.

After implementing a note, you can choose to deimplement it (Ctrl + F2) if you are facing problems: it will undo the changes made with this note

Reward points if it helps

0 Kudos

Thanks gor ur reply,

but my question is that, in past someone has already implemented the note (say 123 )in system now if i go to SAP note browser then i see the status of this note (123) as implemented successfully.Here i want to know all the other notes that were implemented as prerequsite to note 123.

Please revert.