Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find the code related to handling unit in mfbf transaction

SatyaGade
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In my requirement I have to debugg the MFBF T-code progarm .But its having many includes but I want to know which include is having code related to Handling unit...so I will put break point there and start debugging.

Regards,

Satya.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

the program behind the transaction is "SAPLBARM" you can search for VENUM in this program and set then set some break points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

Try to go through the Inlcude LBARMFAU (Line No 47) where the Handling Unit logic is incorporated. I guess that is the point which you are looking for. However I am in ECC 6.0.

Please verify this details and let me know in case this works for you.

Regards,

SRinivas

0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Thank you ...but I am not able to find that include in MFBF transaction Progarm.

Navigation is mfbf tcode->system->status->program.It is having many includes but LBARMFAU is not found.Please send me the navigation and how to find that include exactly.

Regards,

Satya.

0 Kudos

Hi Sathya,

There can be possibility of calling an INCLUDE Program in another INCLUDE program. Please open this include program in SE38 & do the where used list of this program you will get another INCLUDE program LBARMF60 which is called in the main program SAPLBARM (MFBF).

Otherwise do the search in the program SAPLBARM (MFBF) for the include LBARMFAU by selecting In Main program radio button.

Please verify this details and let me know in case if you facing any problem in doing this.

Regards,

SRinivas

0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I found the include thank you very much...But I have an issue on Handling unit please help me if you know , I will explain you the scenario.In mm02 transaction->QM View->Inspection setup->detailed info on inspection type..here if I check the check box of Insp.for.HU and save the material.....and If I execute MFBF tcode and check the status for stock overview in mmbe tcode...i have to see in Quality inspection but inspite that I am getting values in Unrestricted use....this is happening when I check the check box for Inspection for HU in mm02 tcode.....if I wont check that I am getting correctly ..help me how to solve this .....If I check the HU also I should get correct values in stock overview like in Quality and Unrestricted use.If you have any queries in my issue please ask me so i will send you clearly.

Regards,

Satya Reddy.