Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Find that table is Active in Change Document & in what Transaction code ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am assign to activate logging changes made in Production Order using Transaction code CO02 in table CDHDR & CDPOS, I understand that it can be done by implementing SAP note 390635 I want to open up few fields in Table AUFK,AFKO,AFPO,RESB,AFVC & AFVU. . There is possible Performance Issue warning in this SAP note. So before implementing sap note I want to find out that this table are currently logging changes using other Transaction Code . How I can do this ?

I have tried to quarry CDPOS table on Table name field but it is taking vary long time even in development system because of large volume of data. I also use transaction code AUT02 but the screen come up blank in the system.

Please suggest Alternative way to find this.

Thanks

Raj Patel

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj, My understanding is that you want to find if modifications to a table are logged in CDHDR and CDPOS.

In order to do this, open the table in SE11. Goto technical settings. At the bottom there is a check box which says Log data changes. If this is checked, SAP will log the changes to any entry in the table to CDHDR and CDPOS.

Hope this helps. If you meant something else, please let know.

Thanks,

Vikram.m

0 Kudos

Vikram,

Thanks for prompt reply, 

I am looking for List of Transection codes beside CO02 which are or will log changes in CDHDR & CDPOS for above listed tables.

Thanks

Raj patel

0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using the change object ORDER. If so in CDHDR give the objectclas as ORDER (Change documents for networks and orders) and check the tcode...it might give you some clue..

Thanks

Naren

kabil_g
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

To activate and view a change document for an object, do the following:

Create the change document with Change Document Objects (transaction SCDO).

Activate the change document for the object (transaction SE11).

Generate an update for the object with Change Document Objects (transaction SCDO).

Insert the appropriate calls in the corresponding programs.

View change documents for an object with Change Document Objects (transaction SCDO).

Check the below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp2/helpdata/en/c7/69bcd2f36611d3a6510000e835363f/content.htm?frame...

http://learnmysap.com/sap-abab/705-sap-transport-request-table.html