Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find out which WBS Element is assigned to which Cost center?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

How to find find out that this WBS element matches this cost Center? I mean, How to find that all these WBS elements are assigned to this cost center? Can you all please give me the corresponding fields and tables? And what are the fields for COST CENTER GROUP and COST ELEMENT GROUP?

Thanking you all in advance,

Chandra sekhar

5 REPLIES 5

andreas_mann3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there're 2 in table prps:

1) akstl

2) fkstl

A.

Former Member
0 Kudos

u can post a COST ELEMENT against any of these

WBS ELEMENT

INTERNAL ORDER

COST CENTER

WORK ORDER

so i dont think a WBS element wouldbe assigned to COST CENTER as they are entities at the same level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi andreas ,

AKSTL - Requesting cost center

FKSTL - Responsible cost center

The two fields which u have given , described like this.... So can you make me clear, which is cost center group & cost element group.

And in your previous postings also, u have contributed so much on Cost centers. So i think u can make me clear this also. that , i have a cost center and a wbs element and h to check that they both belongs to one cost element. or tell me how a cost center is linked with cost element?

Thanks,

Chandru

0 Kudos

Hi,

look here:

1) <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/25/908fc66d8411d194f000a0c93031df/frameset.htm">Cost Center Group</a>

2) <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/08/51451143b511d182b30000e829fbfe/frameset.htm">Cost Element Groups</a>

the connection is, when you post a FI-document:

you need a G/L - account and an account assignment

(WBS-Element or cost centre in you case WBS)

this data is put from FI per interface to Controlling:

here you have the cost-element (= G/L account)

and the CO-object

you'll find all combination of cost-elments and co-objects in Table cosp

->

pls reward useful answers

Message was edited by: Andreas Mann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

U can make use of the fields

AKOKR

AKSTL

FKOKR