Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to find out the conversion exit format for VBRP-VRKME

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am writing a report to fetch delivery details based on storage location'123'. My requirement is tat i shud convert the Billed Quantity unit TO Base unit of measure. In my VBRP table the field value/contents of VBRP-VRKME have values PAK for PAC( packets) and KAR for CAR(carton). When i click on User-specific Settings - - Check the filed CHEECK CONVERSION EXITS , i am able to get see the PAC and CAR respectively.

But unfortunately when i selecting te fields form vbrp in my internal table i am getting the values 'PAK' for PAC and 'KAR' for CAR'. AS i am writing a report can any one suggest me how to convert this , as i wud b making use of FM MD_CONVERT_MATERIAL_UNIT to convert to base unit of measure, n this FM is not accepting the values like PAK and CAK.

Your Sugesstions are of utmost importance for me.

Thanking you,

ZIa

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check these.

CONVERSION_EXIT_CUNIT_INPUT

CONVERSION_EXIT_CUNIT_OUTPUT.

4 REPLIES 4

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check these.

CONVERSION_EXIT_CUNIT_OUTPUT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

THANKS mate, u solved my problomo

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can go to the domain level of the field and check if there is any conversion routine being used.

For your particular field use CONVERSION_EXIT_CUNIT_INPUT

CONVERSION_EXIT_CUNIT_OUTPUT to convert from one format to another.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Conversion routines are maintained at Domain Level(Definition Tab), Meins is the domain for VRKME data element.

You have to use the following routines,

CONVERSION_EXIT_CUNIT_OUTPUT

Regards

Srini