Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find out a transport request with Object ID??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Somebody has added some users to a position in Organizational Structure (PPOME) in Dev. He created a Transport. Changes were not imported to Quality system. I have no idea in which Transport those changes are there. i have the object ID of that position and the date of modification. Now i want to find the transport request so that i can move those changes to Quality and Production. Help me in finding that trasaction.

i have tried in SE03. it was asking for Program id and object type. i know that the object id for a position is S, but i could not find that id in the list.

3 REPLIES 3

brian_keenan
Contributor
0 Kudos

If you try to change the object again, it will normally prompt and show that its already in a transport

request.

former_member199945
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

E071 & E070  tables might be helpful

former_member74904
Contributor
0 Kudos

since adding users to a position is considered a master data change, I doubt this was added to a transport request.

positions and other PD objects have different ID's in DEV, ACC and PROD nor do all users in production exist in a development system it really makes no sense in transporting this.